New Armenian language coordinator

Hi all

My name is Vardan Gevorgyan. I'm from Armenia.
I'm the new Armenian language coordinator.

I'm not alone.
When I say "I" I mean "We" :)

Who are we?
We are the "Arevelk-Arevmutk" Medical & Scientific Foundation witch
works on linux integration in Armenia.
We have not website, yet. But we are working in it.
We are working on website where everyone can be registered and may have
chance to take part in whole Linux system translation process. It's
something like po(t), php editor.

And it's not all :)

"Arevelk-Arevmutk" Medical & Scientific Foundation
Foundation Director - Ara Gevorgyan
Head of Software Development Department, programmer - Vardan Gevorgyan
Translators - Anahit Navoyan, Tatevik Baykov.

Regards
Vardan Gevorgyan