pressed questions

Hello

I am madeing  a installer but i want to avoid some questionsnot, i read the pressed example and documentation but not get a solution for:

*** Configure package manager question:
  Configure the package manager

A network mirror can be used to suplement  the software thath is included on the CDROM. Thos also make newer versions of software aviable.

If you are instaling from a netinst CD and you not chose use a mirror, you will end up with only very minimal base system.

Use a network mirror?
<Go Back>                                                  <yes> <no>

in my pressed:
d-i mirror/protocol string http
d-i mirror/country string enter information manually
d-i mirror/http/hostname string http.us.debian.org
d-i mirror/http/directory string /debian
d-i mirror/http/proxy string http://172.17.0.1:8080
d-i mirror/suite string etch
d-i mirror/udeb/suite string etch

also with questions for some packages (samba, java, ...), for exaple i copy from the example:
xserver-xorg xserver-xorg/config/monitor/mode-list\
        select 1024x768 @ 60 Hz
but d-i question my aobut resolution

where can i explore the questions and aswers for the installer and packages for customized my pressed?

PD: i write some doc about how i made my installer CD in

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.