Problems to install Debian on Sparcstation5

Hello,

I've tried to install debian on a Sparcstation5 for 5
days without success although Sarge was installed
previously.

I can install neither Sarge nor Etch from a network
boot.

When I use a boot.img for sarge the kernel revision is
not the same as  the scsi modules or i've got
"unresolved symbol" for the sunlance and crc32 modules
(kernel-2.4).

When I use  boot.img for Etch the "base system"
installation fail because of dependencies problems
(apt, apt-utils, aptitude, taskel, taskel-data,
debian-archive-keyring ).

Low memory mode is required.

Is there somebody who has installed successfully
Debian on sparcstation sun4m ?

How can I solved these problems ?

Harry

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com