Re: d-i for ps3

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 03:09:37PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
Hi guys. I wonder if you could update us on the current status of d-i
for the ps3. Has there been any progress on the kernel? If there are d-i
patches that are ready to be merged to trunk now would be a good time to
do that.

On a related note:

I don't know anything about the PS3, but I did recently add patches from Ubuntu to initramfs-tools to autoload the proper modules during boot (available since 0.87).

--
David Härdeman