Re: A small udeb contribution from an arm-chair developer

Op 14-04-2007 om 02:25 schreef Michael S Peek:
> Hi guys,
>
> Many moons ago I wrote a few small udebs that I found useful.
  <bigsnip/>
> If anyone is interested in taking this package under their wing, let me
> know.

First:
 The idea of promoting of software (enhancements) does intrique me.
 This posting is mostly about "What is so good about these udebs?"

Reading the announce of the multi-netcfg and multi-partman packages,
I couldn't see where the added value is, nor didn't see where
the Debian-installer should/could be improved.

Please try "to sell" the packages to me.

Consider me as an administrator of several computers
who is allready able to install those systems handsfree with d-i
and that I'm willing to change my setup for a better configuration.

Cheers
Geert Stappers