Re: D-I RC2 images available for testing

Le Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 04:05:09PM +0100, Frans Pop a écrit :

> For all architectures, except for m68k, installer and CD/DVD images of
> what is going to be D-I RC2 are now available for testing. RC2 is
> scheduled to be the D-I release shipped with Etch.
>
> Netboot, floppy and hd-media images are available from:
> http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/etch/main/installer-<arch>/rc2/images/
>
> CD/DVD images are available from:
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Dear D-I team,

I wanted to give a try to the RC2 installer, and found a gtk image for
powerpc64 in the ftp.nl site. This image does not work (crash of the
graphical interface during startup), but in the end, I am wondering if
it was supposed to work at all, or if it is there because the iso is
built automatically on each platform.

I then wanted to test RC2 from www.debian.org, but could not decide
between the daily and weekly builds. Also, I think that I remember that
RC1 was available separately from the daily/weekly built images, but I
can not find RC2...

I would like to check if everything is OK on iMac G5, which image shall
I use ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy