Re: Etch netinstaller has no eth0 in qemu

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 00:30, Joey Hess wrote:
> We do link to directories for everything except the netinst and
> businesscard. I think it would be reasonable to link to the directory
> for those now (there may have been problems doing that before due to
> the layout).

Done. I have long felt myself that linking to the images was suboptimal as
you are kind of downloading "blind". Now, especially with Steve's recent
addition of the page headers, you can see nicely which build you are
downloading. And the md5sums are more visible.