Re: Etch netinstaller has no eth0 in qemu

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 00:26:45 +0800, "Uwe Dippel" <udippel@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Be fscking intelligent and *leave* a download for everyone to pick it up,
>before you replace it.
>Leave older versions in separate directories and just change the link to it.

Although such a hostile message deserves no reply, I point out for
others who may not know it that [1]upstream of the arch-latest directory
one finds exactly the structure described above. It's been that way for
years, as I used it to follow Sarge development.

Climbing back through the parent directories is useful in many cases.
  --Don

[1] http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/