Extending accessibility support in D-I for Lenny

During the World Free Software Conference 3.0 (that bubulle, tbm and I
attended in Extremadura last week) I spoke with Willie Walker who works
for Sun on Accessibility and Speech.

Willie is the lead man behind ORCA [1], which works with GTK and could
thus possibly be integrated in the graphical installer.

There are major hurdles to take before we get that far. The main one being
that it has fairly heavy dependencies (including python) [2]. However, it
looks interesting enough to take a closer look and experiment with it.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. The other nice thing to come out of that conference is that the
government of Extremadura will continue to sponsor worksessions [3] for
Debian.

[1] http://www.gnome.org/projects/orca/
[2] http://packages.debian.org/experimental/gnome/gnome-orca
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/WorkSessionsExtremadura