Short ppc-prep install report

Hi,

I've used the netboot iso images from Friday. Netbooting the kernel
on the PowerstackII went well, CD detection was OK, but I ran into
the already reported problem:

Invalid Release file: no entry for main/binary-powerpc/Packages

I briefly tested CD-booting instead, but wasn't successful at all.
I've tried:

`boot cdrom`
`boot cdrom \install\prep\vmlinuz-prep.initrd`

But nothing worked, I only got the error message: "The attempt to load
a boot image failed". Has this worked for anyone else before on this
kind of hardware?

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Cauchemar (Opération S)