Re: help - vanishing keyboard

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 13:48:54 +0100

sferriol <sylvain.ferriol@imag.fr> wrote:

> hello
> i have no usb keyboard, so can you test the following images:
> http://www-timc.imag.fr/Sylvain.Ferriol/debian/d-i/i386/current
>
> there are no usb drivers in boot floppy, so you have 30 seconds to
> change the boot floppy to the root floppy.
>
> and after your keyboard will be activated
>
> thanks
> sylvain

First class.

I had a bad root.img floppy first time around so left the "boot
root after 30 seconds" message running while I burnt another one, on
another box. Inserted the new root floppy and it booted without problem.

I was then able to use the usb keyboard and ultimately exit the install
using the keyboard without any problems.

Thanks for the consideration.

Chris Dunn
PO Box 1027, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
	telephone :	1 (649) 941 5406
	fax :		1 (649) 941 5406
	mobile :	1 (649) 231 0231
Tue Dec  5 18:31:00 EST 2006