Re: No prep kernels in daily installer images?

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 10:56:36PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 09:47:26PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > So, some patience please. Hopefully this will be sorted out by early next
> > week.
>
> Like i said, netbooting is the prefered installation methods for prep boxes,
> especially powerstack II ones like the one Ulrich or myself has, and the daily
> build 2.6.18 based images should work just fine.

At Frans' request, I've restored prep support in debian-cd, so with any
luck at least people will be able to try out prep CD booting. If it's
fundamentally broken we can always turn it off again like so:

-for subarch in powerpc powerpc64 prep
+for subarch in powerpc powerpc64

Cheers,