Re: No ide-core module, net boot with CD repository.

On Sunday 03 December 2006 03:33, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> I hope it isn't too much trouble to ask here but will the
> ide-core-modules-2.6.17-2-486-di udeb wind up on the testing CDs at
> some point?

No, it won't. The installation methods we provide are consistent. Mixing
them up is not supported. If you want to do something fancy, you will
indeed have to build your own customized installer.

Adding a single udeb to the netboot images should be relatively
straightforward though.

This document may be able to help you:
http://people.debian.org/~fjp/talks/debconf6/paper/

Cheers,