Comments/questions on the debian-installer / d-i manual

Hi,

There are 3 things I want to mention/ask:

1.	d-i
on the initial d-i boot screen -> page F1 is mentioned,
that minimal 24MB are needed to use the installer.
There should be a note for the use of the graphical installer,
too (You need 24MB to use the text-based installer or xxxMB,
to use the new graphical installer (gui)).

2.	d-i manual
in administrivia/administrivia.xml there two times the
distribution codename "Sarge" hardcoded.
	-> change to Etch or to entity?

3.	d-i manual
I have a question related to preseeding.
There is a new part in the preseed.xml file:
	If a value is to be used to configure packages for
	the target system, you will need to prepend the
	"owner" of the variable as in
	"owner":"path/to/variable"="value".

Who is the "owner of the variable"? I could translate this
"as is", but I would recommend to explain this a lot.

--
Kind regards
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net