Re: [g-i] arm port

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 23:50:12 +0200, Davide Viti wrote:
> As suggested by Denis the problem is that directfb supports RGB
> and not BGR, but looks like the fb is BGR.

Here's an update (conversation took place on #debian-arm

<pbrook> I suspect there's a bug in the qemu LCD controller implementation
         that makes it reverse the R and B channels sometimes.
<zinosat> pbrook, nice. should I file a BR or just ask on #qemu?
<pbrook> The PL110 CLCDC hardware supports both RGB and BGR, it's possible
I        got one or both of them wrong. There's a TODO in the code related
         to it.
<pbrook> I wrote the code, so this is probably the best answer you're
         going to get :-)
<zinosat> heh :)
<pbrook> I've never looked close enough to figure our whether the emulator
         is wrong, or the FB driver is setting up the hardware wrong.