An option for bootsplash.

Hello!

There is something which is really missing to debian, to my mind: a
default boot splash. I understand that not all materials support boot
splash, and that debian aims to be "the universal OS". But it's
exactly why it need this kind of thing: most people like a beautiful
splashscreen when they boot their computer.

So, would it be possible to add a checkbox "install a bootsplash",
when the hardware support it, on the screen where the user can also
chose "laptop", "desktop", "webserver" and things like that?

Realy, I think debian is great, and there is just a few missing to
make it ready for a large public. Why should it be ugly? It's like the
official website, but that's another subject.