xfce-desktop task added to tasksel. Was that really time to do it?

> A    tasks/xfce-desktop

I officially object to this which will probably immediately turn the
task selection screen to be untranslated for many languages except
those which will have time to update before the transition of tasksel
2.58 to testing.

Up to now, we were in the best string freeze ever. As soon as the
debian-tasks.pot file will be regenerated, all level 2 stats will pop
down to 99%.

I would recommend to keep that change aside for a release
between RC1 and RC2 of D-I

It is now like 2 weeks that I fight (really) to bring translators
working to have a prefect shape for the RC1 release. Please don't
break that work.