archive.progeny.com going down?

James Troup told me that you'd told him that archive.progeny.com might
be decomissioned within the next 8 (now 4) weeks. Is that going to
happen? This comes at a tricky point in the release schedule for us for
such a major mirror to go away; it would be best if we can act on this
immediatly and stop the installer from using that mirror this week if
it's going to stop working, before our next release of the installer.

Note that archive.progeny.com also doesn't seem to have updated its
Debian mirror since the 11th, or maybe the 8th.

--
see shy jo