Re: We are ready to merge discover1-data into discover-data

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Ah, I forgot.  This merge will drop the udeb packages.  I have been
> told none of them are used any more, so I doubt it matters.  Please
> let me know if this is wrong.

Frans told me on IRC that the discover1-data-udeb is still used in d-i
beta3, so I added it for the new package as well.  It should be safe
to drop it when d-i rc1 is available in etch.

I just uploaded the new package, and have requested the removal of the
discover1-data source package.

The next step is to update the data files and fix the automatic
generation of the discover1 formatted files to make sure we only have
one source to update when adding hw info.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen