Re: Re: [Debian Installer] General release plan for RC1

Hi Christian,
Hi Frans,

As I have been on a long vacation (with no wifi unlike Mexico,
unfortunately), I have not managed to report the activity at Georgian
DI translations earlier.

We have distributed the DI file on online translation tool so more
people can participate and hope to get the file done in a very few
days.

I will be committing the current version of Georgian file at CVS
today, so please, do not drop Georgian :)

Thanks.

Regards,
Aiet Kolkhi

Georgian translator