Re: miboot net-install floppies too big

Hi,
well to be honest that was a typo, I actually have no idea about bootloaders and meant to say, number 3, that I would like to help whoever is working on the boot floppies to fix the problem. I never was good at multiple choice. Anyways, I managed to mount the floppies after having considerable difficulties finding out that they are cramfs. I saw that there are firewire modules in there. Is that really necessary. I mean as far as I can remember no old world macs had firewire built in. You could of course install a pci card but is anyone out there really using that to get in the net? My suggestion is to get rid of firewire support for netinstall.
However, during my investigations I also found following:
http://people.debian.org/~wouter/d-i/powerpc-miboot/2006-09-16/build_powerpc_floppy_net-drivers.log
Thats the last build of the net-install.img and it ends with an error. So maybe the problem isn't only with the size. So my extremely intelligent question is, well actually I don't have one, but maybe someone can say why the image isn't being built properly.
yours, Rob