Re: tarball of html version of install manual?

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 02:15:10AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 07 October 2006 02:05, dtutty@porchlight.ca wrote:
> > I would like to download the entire html to read offline.
>
> You can install the debian package that contains the installation guide.
> This contains all three formats and installs them under /usr/share/doc.
> There is one package per architecture. Search for installation-guide-*
> (in etch and sid).

Thanks.  Sorry to be unclear:

I currently run Sarge but have had a catastrophic failure and need to
reinstall on brand new hardware not supported by my Woody CD.  Before
the failure, I had the Sarge install guide installed via aptitude as you
suggest.

Until then, I'm running on a ZIP and a prayer on a 486.

What I'm looking for is the entire html of the Etch installer manual.
I can read it online but would like to download it to a zip to read
offline.

I looked in the pool but couldn't find it (I'm new to finding things in
testing).

Thanks,

Doug.