Re: Bladr GTK theme for g-i ready for packaging

Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

<snip/>

I 've just looked at theme PNGs in Bladr which are referred to by gtkrc

ls -l pixmaps | awk '{system("grep "$8" gtkrc >/dev/null; if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then echo "$8" >>used_png; else echo "$8" >>unused_png; fi")}'

and it turned out that below listed PNGs are *not* referred to by gtkrc.
Luca, are those PNGs really used ? in the case are not, can we remove them from the tarball to save up some space?

Luca has just confirmed in private the below listed files can be safely removed from Bladr theme.

I just finished preparing a stripped version of bladr, it can be found here

https://debian.polito.it/downloads/Bladr-stripped-0.1.tgz

Attilio