Re: partman-auto menu reorg and default item

On Tue, September 5, 2006 22:52, Christian Perrier said:
> Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
>> partitioning themselves. I think this default should be changed back to
>> autopartitioning the first disk.
>
> Seconded, of course.
>
> How did that happen? I would guess this was by accident because such
> action (reordering partman menu) has never been discussed.

I'm the culprit :)

I was under the mistaken impression that the reordering was accepted after
posting some screenshots to IRC.

It's easy to fix, just revert
trunk/packages/partman/partman-auto/automatically_partition/_numbers back
to the previous revision (11699). Not writing this at home on my laptop so
I can't do it myself right now.

--
David Härdeman