From: datatek [mailto:support@datatek.co.kr]
Sent:
Saturday, September 02, 2006 3:36 AM
To: debian-boot
Cc: ???
Subject: kernel 2,6,17, boot problem

Dear boot-list,

.

We are now using kernel 2.4.31.

We are  trying to upgrade the kernel to 2.6.17.

The compilation was fine, but booting was impossible.

The last  error message  on console  was the following.

"Warning : Unabe to open an initial console"

I attached the whole screen of the console.

Could you please check this problem ?

.

Warm regards,

Nobel

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com