Re: Tests with PPPoE connection

Hi,

Here are bits from my (nightly) PPPoE tests with d-i.

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 03:06:45AM +0300, Eddy Petri??or wrote:

> >Same problem with debconf error.

I retry/retry/retry with "apt-install ppp || true" patch and I
was wrong, it is not the same problem (grrr, probably too tired
during my last tests).
Then I don't have red debconf screen but I return to "Debian
installer main menu". It sounds good but there are little
problems with this menu. I go directly on a blank line  between
'Install the base system' and 'Select and install software'
choices. There is also another blank line between 'Partition
disks' and 'Configure the clock'. Logs are here:
http://gcolpart.evolix.net/debian/d-i/syslog-for-pppoe.3
(in this logs, I try to select a strange "OK" choice on the top
of menu...)

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E