can ".zsync" files be added to weekly DVD image directories?

Recently, ".zsync" files started showing up in the daily cdimage directory. This is very nice. The zsync program is loads easier to use(*) than jigdo, and provides almost as much savings in download time/bandwidth.

Would it be possible to add ".zsync" files to the weekly DVD image and CD image directories?

Thanks!

Rick

(*) The main thing that makes it easier is that you don't have to mount the previous CD/DVD images to use zsync, the way you do with jigdo. So the whole process can be done without resorting to root. As a side note, I find the zsync documentation easier to understand than for jigdo -- but that's just my opinion.