Re: Debian Installer etch beta 3 released

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2006-08-13 23:19]:
>> > Please add:
>> >   * Keyboard doesn't work on MIPS (SGI Indy)
>> Do you know why?
> BTW, can you do an installation via the serial console because I'd
> like to know whether the partitioning tool is working or not.

Installing via serial console does work (the partitioning tool as well).
I'm  installing on a fresh (priory pc disklabel) 4 GB disk.

But is there any progress with the keyboard problem? Newport graphics
doesn't work as well (Xorg), when I tested it with testing lately.

--
Ciao...        //
      Ingo   \X/