Re: Tests with PPPoE connection

On 01/09/06, Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 04:21:33AM +0300, Eddy Petri??or wrote:

> It should be in /var/lib/dpkg/ppp-udeb.postinst, sorry for forgetting that
> info.

/var/lib/dpkg/info/ppp-udeb.postinst ;)

Indeed.

> >Then tell me if things improve? With logs, if not.

Same problem with debconf error.
Logs are here:
http://gcolpart.evolix.net/debian/d-i/syslog-for-pppoe.2

Still I have no clue... unfortunately.
I am definetly now shooting in the dark: do that previos modification
and also add "set -x" at the beginig of the script, after the
"#!/bin/sh" line, and do the buggo dance again.

Abel, it would be a good idea for you to do this "set -x" thing in
your script, too. I think in your case it would be a lot more helpful.

Someone suggested me to set a local pppoe server so I can test. If I
don't understand what is happening I will try to set one and test (I
never did this before, so I don't know what to expect/how hard it will
be).

--
Regards,
EddyP