Re: Status of debian-installer for the native ppc64 port

Hello Andreas,

It took a while to release Beta 3, but we should now try to do add support
for ppc64 as soon as possible.

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 14:18, Andreas Jochens wrote:
> tags 301120 -wontfix

This bug is no longer relevant as we're just switching over to the
official library packages for the graphical installer.

> tags 339716 -wontfix
> tags 365203 -wontfix
> tags 365345 -wontfix

These are now committed and pending upload.

Please submit proposed patches for other d-i packages (or point me to
existing ones I've missed), please check that they apply and work with
current SVN repository.

Cheers,
FJP