Switch to 2.6.17 kernel udebs (was: D-I Beta 3 - release today)

On Thursday 10 August 2006 12:30, Frans Pop wrote:
> - switch to 2.6.17 kernel udebs (long term 2.6.16 maintenance no
>   longer seems to be an option for the kernel team)

The kernel team is planning a new upload, possibly today, that will
include an ABI bump.
It probably makes sense to wait for that before we start on kernel udebs.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. The release was delayed a bit by a very late mirror sync. Release
announcement later today.