New usbutils udeb with gzipped usb.ids

Hi!

I want to inform you that version 0.72-5 of usbutils includes support
for gzipped usb.ids, for both the .udeb and the .deb packages. The size
of the package is the same, but it is 100kB smaller when installed.

It may be a bit late given the current d-i schedule, but I hope it could
help you with your very tight size constraints.

Note that the patch has been almost accepted upstream, in a bit
different version. The changes are on the #ifdef and the resulting C
code is the same.

Bye,
Aurelien