Re: D-I 3 (FAILED) installation report for Sparc (Ultra 10) port.

On Monday 31 July 2006 22:30, Chris Andrew wrote:
> My OBP is 3.31, and as you said, you did a netinst, not a CDROM.

No, the netinst is a CDROM image; see the name of the image you
downloaded. You're confusing it with netboot (which is a common mistake).

> At the moment, I do not have anything installed on the Ultra, so will
> have to get back to you, regarding the lspci and prtconf.

Fine.

> I have 256 megs of RAM.

I have quite a bit more RAM (1GB), but 256 should be enough to not make a
difference I would think.