Debian Installer l10n statistics soon UP again

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Because of the compromise of at least one major server of the Debian
> project [1], which happened to be the one the synchronisation and
> statistics generation scripts for D-I l10n were running, the stats [2]
> are currently down.

The compromised server is back up (see [1]).

As a consequence, l10n statistics and daily l10n sycn will be resumed.

However, I'll take this oppostunity to move some of this stuff to
alioth.debian.org, along with other D-I automated stuff such as the
spellchecker and the installation guide builds.

So, please still stay tuned.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/debian-news-2006/msg00030.html