please (!!) drop people from CC:s, thanks! (Re: OldWorld Mac-specific problems; perhaps drop?)

Hi,

On Friday 14 July 2006 01:25, $someone wrote:
> Please keep me in the loop.

me too, that's why I'm subscribed to the list :)

Pleeease people, drop me (or anybody else) from cc:s when you write mails to
the list, I am subscribed, I don't need and don't want to be cc:ed (unless
it's reeeally important or urgent). And for good reason it's also against the
debian mailing lists policies.

It is a real good idea to check a mail before you send it. To me, that not
only means checking the body but also the headers.

Also, if only $you do drop cc:s (and others still fail), you really help,
because after $you thankfully cleaned the cc: those careless posters have a
empty cc: field.

If you don't stop it, I will just sort all mails with to: or cc: of this list
to the list folder and you will loose the ability to cc: me if it's urgent or
important. I think this would be a pity, but I need to preserve my attention
span.

Thanks & sorry for the noise,
	Holger (sigh)

P.S.: don't tell me about reply-to: and mail-followup-to:, in the real world
with the variety of mali clients it just doesnt work.