Re: DI Kernel Config File

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 05:29:26PM +0330, Armin ranjbar wrote:
> I really wonder where i can find .config file of this kernel :
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-i386/current/images/hd-media/2.6/vmlinuz
>
> its not on debian-installer svn .

Normal, since there is no such a thing as a d-i kernel. The kernel team is in
charge of those kernels, and d-i only repackages it (which is probably some
kind of GPL violation if one is not careful about it), and you can find all
the info you want in the debian kernel .debs, as well as in the kernel svn
repo.

Friendly,

Sven Luther