Moving D-I translation status pages / New D-I levels organisation

As discussed last month [1], the distribution of packages among the
so-called "levels" of Debian Installer translation has changed to
better reflect the real priorities for translators.

The new levels are now:

level 1
-------
 All packages maintained in the D-I SVN tree

level 2
-------
 All packages that interact with users while a Debian base system is
 installed, with the default level for the asked questions
 (high priority installs in D-I jargon)
		tasksel
		iso-codes
		console-data
		popularity-contest

level 3
-------
 All packages that display something translatable during default
 priority installs of the desktop and laptop tasks
		menu
		xorg
		exim4

level 4
-------
 All packages that display something translatable during default
 priority installs of tasks except desktop and laptop.
		samba

level 5
-------
  "Important" packages, kept in D-I levels for historical purposes
		newt
		aptitude
		console-common
		dictionaries-common
		debconf (programs)
		dpkg
		apt
		debconf (debconf)

NEW STATUS PAGES
----------------
New status pages have been developed to reflect this.

The new status pages location is
[2] http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/translation-status.html

A completely new status page for testing is also available [3].

The scripts that generate these pages are similar to those that were
generating "seppy status pages" [4], written since 2004 by Dennis Stampfer
who I deeply thank for all his work during these years.

Dennis is having less time for this. So, I took the responsibility of
taking this over. The scripts that generate the pages are available in
scripts/l10n/l10n-stats in D-I SVN. This will make further transitions
easier in case I want to give this task to someone else.

Dennis, I suggest you shut down these pages generation as soon as you
can. I already modified the template so that the generated page
redirects to the new one (soon).

Please check everything on these status pages. Please also point me to
places where the "old" status pages are referenced. I already modified
the D-I i18n documentation [5].

In the meantime...enjoy..:-)