Re: [Debian Wiki] PowerPC tips and tricks

[ Please CC me on replies. I'm not actively reading debian-boot atm. ]

On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 07:08:40PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 04:24:33PM -0000, Debian Wiki wrote:
> > Dear Wiki user,
> >
> > You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Debian Wiki" for change notification.
> >
> > The following page has been changed by HolgerLevsen:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Links
> >
> > The comment on the change is:
> > that page doesnt exist anymore (and was outdated anyway IIRC)

Yes I removed the page because it was very outdated.

> >    * [http://packages.debian.org/stable/debian-installer packages.debian.org overview of d-i udebs]
> >    * ["DebianInstaller/Partman"] harddisk partitioning tool
> > -  * [http://www.soziologie.ch/users/steinlin/d-i/ debian-installer on powerpc tips and tricks]
> >    * [http://people.debian.org/~joshk/d-i-logos/ Boot Logo Gallery]
> >    * [http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/translation-hints manual translation hints]
>

> The interresting thing of that page was^Wis the DHCP server
> modification. ( Apple does Apple DHCP )

I'm not sure if this information still applies to newer models. Anyway
this part of the page was only a collection of things you can easily
find with a google search.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.