Re: A web-based frontend for the cdebconf

Hi

I just uploaded [1] updated source code for the web frontend i was writing for cdebconf: it's now almost complete in many of the most important parts (tough many FIXME still can be found in the code) and seems to be reasonably stable. I would like very much if someone could review the source code and give me some feedback. For those who want to test it "on the road", the webtree directory contains all what's needed (remember to install openssh-client-udeb which provides libcrypto.so) to run it in the d-i.

Attilio

[1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/web_frontend/