Re: After reboot script

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 12:50:26AM +0200, Ramon Antonio Parada wrote:
> I would like to know what script is executed after reboot during
> installation. It is impossible to restart the process and some things are
> broken (for example I can only run a shell with lilo: linux init=/bin/bash).

And which version of which programm are we talking about?

Current version of Debian-Installer reboot into a working computer.
(no additional install scripts after the first reboot)
Older versions of D-I did that. It's precessor, boot-floppies, did
also some scripting after reboot. But I don't known their names.

So you have either used an old version or a none booting system.

My advice is to elaborate _your_ situation.

Cheers
Geert Stappers