Re: Dejavu fonts: call for testing

>I would also wait starting a new request for testing until there is really
>something new to test (last test only just finished after all) and
>providing more specific instructions to testers what to look for and how
>to report issues.

I haven't updated the screenshots yet; I wanted to wait until #374902
gets fixed since it seems to affect quite a few languages.
As far as coverage is concerned, I think we reached a stable situation,
with georgian font being the only tarball in need to be replaced by the udeb.

Davide

Hai voglia di fare un viaggio, ma non sai dove andare?
Scegli una delle nostre offerte HOTEL IN ITALIA E IN EUROPA da 50 euro.
Prenota subito su Expedia.it e... buona vacanza!

http://expedia.viaggi.tiscali.it/default.aspx?eapid=330-8