Re: [powerpc] hd-media install, quik-installer

Hi,

On Thursday 06 July 2006 09:18, Daniel Dickinson wrote:
> > Can you please file a important bug about this and tag it "powerpc"?
> Will do.

Thank you.

> > BTW, there are some bugs open about requesting documentation how to
> > hd/netboot on powerpc - do you know if is this correctly documented
> > in the manual by now ?
> It's not; I've been occasionally editing documentation on the wiki at
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/PowerPC/OldWorld/PreAlphaManualUpdat
>es, but it's not ready for the manual yet (imo).

Ok, filed a wishlist bug to include this. And thanks again ;)

(But) I've also just added a note about BootX being a last resort and not a
good advice :)

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2006/07/msg00017.html about the
(technically) problems with BootX (besides the need for a propietary OS).

regards,
	Holger