Re: [powerpc] hd-media install, quik-installer

Hi David,

On Sunday 02 July 2006 03:39, Daniel Dickinson wrote:
> I did some digging and it appears that the last working hd-media
> install is from 2006-03-30, which is the last day the 2.6.15-1-powerpc
> kernel was used.  The odd thing is that the miBoot floppies, which used
> the 2.6.16-1-powerpc-miboot kernel, worked fine.

Can you please file a important bug about this and tag it "powerpc"?
Thanks :-)

BTW, there are some bugs open about requesting documentation how to hd/netboot
on powerpc - do you know if is this correctly documented in the manual by
now ?

regards
	Holger