Re: A web-based frontend for the cdebconf

On 03/07/06, Attilio Fiandrotti <fiandro@tiscali.it> wrote:
>>  does anyone has a
>> better candidate than webfs ()?
>
> I think thttpd[1] has also cgi support, you might want to look at
> that, too. It is a little bit bigger, but probably, as an udeb, it can
> be smaller.

Good advice : i installed thttpd (which is said to support CGI) and the
executable file's size is ~70 KB only : ATM i think this is really the
best option.

Glad to be helpful. As a self contained web server is doing a great
job on my router, as seen until now ;-) .

--
Regards,
EddyP