Re: Fwd: Progress report on CodeFestAkihabara, macbook Debian installation experience

Hi,

# apt-get install refit (when it enters past the NEW queue)
# gptsync /dev/sda

I've temporarily put refit packages on:
http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/tmp/20060702/

It really needs more work.

> but I don't know how to properly run this (usin "bless" I guess, but
> I have problems with the syntax)

$ man bless (on MacOSX)

> > I'm feeling quite stuck since it is impossible to install Debian
> > without either an external storage or a MacOSX installation.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project