Re: GTK+ 2.8.18 experimental debs/udebs

On 30/06/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
Sadness is filling my body as I have seen yet another G-I on powerpc :((

[snip]
I've build the image with gtk 2.8.18...and it crashes.

> > For sure new libraries will need some testing.
>
> If others don't object, then, after te build of the images, I shall
> make a call for testers for the  iso image with new libriaries..

This will have to wait.

Image and sdterr output:

http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/g-i/gtk2.8-ppc/iso/

I also added a strace for a regular (no video=ofonly) session at the same place.

The new packages:
http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/g-i/gtk2.8-ppc/libs/

--
Regards,