Re: Can someone please speak with Frans, and ask him to stop humiliating me ?

> Regarding bubulle's statement at the end of the meeting, I thought that
> statement was too early. I also found it nice, that you were at the meeting

I took care of doing it in my own name and because I felt this was
needed. So, in short, no it wasn't too early. For me at least. I
prefectly understand and respect that others may feel differently,
of course. But it was *my* statement..:-)