Re: Error in partman-lvm when used with other langs than English

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 08:44:58PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
Hi David,

Please take a look at:
r38329 packages/partman/partman-lvm/
      (choose_partition/lvm/do_option debian/changelog)

Basically what happens is that you fetch the _translated_ menu entries, and so things break if you compare them to de-spaced versions of the English ones...
This makes the code independent of string changes in menu entries too.

Ok, thanks for catching this.

Are there any more places where you used a similar construction that could go wrong?

I'll go through the changes I've done to check for similar errors as soon as possible.

Regards,
David