Re: [g-i] new screenshots available

Hi,

I installed the deb from ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/ttf-dejavu/. The new support for the Kurdish/Arabic script is great. The hinting especially of the dots may need some improvement, but that is a known issue. Thanks to Ben for implementing. DejaVu Sans is now the first free font for linux that fully supports Kurdish with Arabic script.

The screenshot is for Kurdish with Latin script, that was never a problem ;)

Regards,
Erdal