gtk+-directfb packages: call for help

Hi Josselin,
Dave Beckett has worked on producing the libcairo packages (with
and without directfb backend enabled) and an experimental version
is available in [1]. We've tested it and used it for testing a
patch which adds the directfb backend to gtk+ 2.8.17/18 (you can get
the patch from [2]).
There are still a couple of minor issues which need to be sorted out
before cairo is ready to be uploaded to the archives (see [3]) and what
we still are unsure about is if a libcairo-directfb-dev.deb package
should be produced along with the other (u)debs.

We think there's everything you need to produce gtk+-directfb packages;
it's not officially available yet, but packaging could be done anyway
and would help the d-i team to start working on migrating from old
libraries to new ones.

Your help is thoroughly appreciated,
TIA,

Davide